Wednesday, August 19, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS_ YOUR PREGNANT

I have a friend that is wanting a card for her sister who just found out that they are pregnant. She was not looking for a normal blue/pink card, but something fun. So this is what I came up with. I cased the image from the SU mini holiday catalog that is available on Sept 1st. I did the wax resist on the multi-color paper.


SUPPLIES
STAMP: sweet centers
PAPER: rich razzleberry, bashful blue, glossy white
INK: rich razzleberry, pacific point, versa-mark
MISC: black embossing powder, wax paper, certainly celery ribbon from celebration, iron, big shot, embossing folder, sponge, scallop edge punch, plastic beads


HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY
ROBIN

1 comment:

  1. This is cute. I had to check your blog out because of our names! Found you on Rose's site. love the winter card too!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete