Sunday, August 16, 2009

SWEET CENTER SNEEK PEEK

SWEET CENTERS are a sneek peek from the new holiday mini catalog available September 1st. These are so cute and fun to play with. I am using the Halloween stamp that comes in this set along with the sweet treat cups that will also be available on Sept. 1st. I plan on making these at my holiday card club, for my kids school party and also my husbands employees. The sweet treat cups can be filled with candy or fun confetti like what I have below. The 2nd image with the torn paper is one that my daughter created. Fun for kids and BIG kids alike! Hope you enjoy these and will come back to take another look at what else can be created with these fun sets.

SUPPLIES (TOP IMAGE)
STAMP: sweet centers, house of haunts (inside card)
PAPER: rich razzleberry, basic black, whisper white, old olive
INK: dusty durango
MISC: sweet treat cups, fun confetti (not su), snail adhesive, glue dots



SUPPLIES (2nd IMAGE)
STAMPS: sweet centers, house of haunts
PAPER: dusty durango, basic black, whisper white
INK: basic black
MISC: sweet treat cups, fun confetti (not su), snail adhesive, glue dots




** HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY **
ROBIN

1 comment:

  1. Really cute cards, Robin! Love the idea of the confetti inside! I will definitely be casing that idea. I have a ton of holiday shaped confetti to be used up! Thanks for the clever idea.

    ReplyDelete