Sunday, August 9, 2009

RAZZLE DAZZLE

Here is card that I was just playing around with techniques and kind of liked it so I decided to keep it. The stamp set is RAZZLE DAZZLE and has a variety of uses. I hope you enjoy this card. If you would like to purchase this stamp set or anything else that I used in the tuturial, please go here.

SUPPLIES
STAMP SET: Razzle Dazzle
PAPER: Basic Black, Dusty Durango, Razzleberry Lemonade DP
INK: White craft ink, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Stampin Pastels (chalk), Watercolor pencils
MISC: Photo corner punch, heat gun, Stamp-a-ma-jig, q-tips

1. Stamp image 4 times, using the stamp-a-ma-jig for placement with the white craft ink
2. Stamped the flowers in the corners and also one in the middle with craft ink as well
3. Heat embossed to set ink
4. Using the q-tips, I colored my image with the Stampin Pastels
5. Then use the Watercolor Pencils to add a few darker areas, it may be hard to see in the photo but it is really neat in real life.
6. Attach to a piece of Razzleberry Lemonade DP
7. Attach to a piece of Dusty Durango
8. Adhere 2 large photo corners in dusty durango
9. On the inside I stamped the saying from Razzle Dazzle with Basic Black (IT'S GOOD TO DREAM)
10. On the left side of the saying, I stamped the little flower with stem with Rich Razzleberry
11. All along the bottom I used the same flower as on the front (corners & center) also with Rich Razzleberry

No comments:

Post a Comment