Thursday, September 3, 2009

WISHING YOU LOADS OF HOLIDAY CHEER

BOY O BOY! It has been a while since I have done a post, but school is back in session and it has been a little bit of an adjustment. I think we are finally getting back into a routine. I have managed to do a very little bit of stamping, but this card is one that I did for a friend. I cased this out of the Stampin Up idea book and catalog. This uses the Loads of Love stamp set. The main difference is that I also used some flock that I got from a garage sale a couple years ago.

SUPPLIES
STAMP SET: loads of love
PAPER: real red, garden green, brocade blue, very vanilla
INK: more mustard, soft suede, gray, close to cocoa
MISC: chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, silver brads, green flock, teddy bear brown flock, black embossing powder, blender pens, mat pack, snail adhesive, circle cutter










HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY
ROBIN

No comments:

Post a Comment