Thursday, September 24, 2009

MY DIGITAL STUDIO HOLIDAY

Here is fun little card that I put together digitally. I created this card using the MY DIGITAL STUDIO from the Stampin' Up holiday mini catalog. This is such a wonderful creation for the crafty person of any age, style and ability. You can create scrapbook pages, cards, calendars, and so much more. I have had a blast playing with it and it's many downloads that are already included with it. This will be available to customers on October 1st. I almost forgot to mention that you can have these items professionally printed and sent directly to your door. This is wonderful for me because I do not have a great printer to print my wonderful items. Not to mention that all colors that you use are printed in true color form with all the great colors we have. I know that I am talking a lot about this program, but it is wonderful and SOOOOO easy to use. You have to give it a try! The skies the limit.

(INSIDE OF CARD)













HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY
ROBIN

No comments:

Post a Comment