Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WANDERING WORDS

I did a couple of these cards. They were so quick and simple. I am starting to do a tin full of all occasion cards for a craft fundraiser that I am unable to attend. So I am putting this all together as one of the door prizes.

SUPPLIES:
STAMPS: wandering words
PAPER: whisper white, garden green, real red, crushed curry
INK: garden green, ruby red, crushed curry
MISC: real red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, summer sun corduroy buttons, mat pack, sponges

For the stamp itself, I covered the whole image in crushed curry, then I used a sponge to dab on ruby red over part of it and then another sponge to finish dabbing on garden green. I really like how is turned out for a fall look.

HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY!
ROBIN

1 comment:

  1. lorijane mittlestadtOctober 1, 2009 at 7:28 AM

    Love the buttons--how did you get them in such a straight row?? lorijane

    ReplyDelete