Sunday, October 24, 2010

WITCHING YOU A HAPPY HALLOWEEN

My very dear friend Susie and I got together last night to work on a few Halloween cards.  We have been planning this for a very long time and finally were able to make it happen. I could not tell you all the colors of the paper or stamps or anything else, because we were just grabbing new items, old items and anything else we could fine.  I will list a few items at the bottom of the page. Make sure and stop back tomorrow to see the treat bags that I made for the kids schools parties, employees for husband and my co-workers.
 So here is to WITCHING YOU A HAPPY HALLOWEEN. 
Please leave a message so I know that you stopped by.
I hope you enjoy looking at the projects as much as I enjoyed making these. 





STAMPS: stampin up retired sets
PAPER: orange, purple, gray, patterned
INK: stampin up' stamp and write markers & pastel chalk, stazon 
MISC: webbing from a hardware store, orange buttons 

HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY!
ROBIN

No comments:

Post a Comment