Monday, October 25, 2010

TRICK OR TREAT BAGS

Here is the trick or treat bags that I made for Brennan's class party, Kaley and Zakary's teachers, my husbands employees and my co-workers.  72 bags later I am finally finished.  I started on these last weekend and finished them this weekend.  I wanted to ensure I had plenty of time to get these done and not rush. They are filled with goodies from candy, to straws to anything in between. 
Please leave me a message and let me know that you stopped by.
I hope you enjoy!


ALL SUPPLIES USED ARE FROM STAMPIN UP UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED

stamps: wicked cool, dark and dreary 
paper: basic black, whisper white, orange
ink: stazon, basic black, red markers and colored pencils
punches: large bat punch, scalloped circle, scalloped square, large oval, scalloped edge
misc: paper bags from the grocery store, ribbon from big lots ( stash from a year ago )
HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY!
ROBIN

No comments:

Post a Comment