Friday, October 29, 2010

WILDLIFE CANDLE

I really liked the candle I did for Halloween, so I thought I would give it a try with another picture.  This time I printed a photo on the tissue paper.  The printer used only black ink, so I colored them in.  The one on the right is with watercolor pencils, the one on the left is with markers and the last one in the middle is with watercolor crayons. Another gift down for XMAS!
 I hope you enjoy and give it a try for yourself.


SUPPLIES
NO STAMPS, IMAGE FROM THE INTERNET PRINTED ONTO TISSUE PAPER
PAPER: WHITE TISSUE PAPER
INK: WATERCOLOR CRAYONS, WATERCOLOR COLORED PENCILS, STAMPIN WRITE MARKERS
MISC: CANDLE, WAX PAPER, HEAT GUN

HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY!
 ROBIN

2 comments:

  1. The candles are beautiful. I am interested in hou you were able to print a picture onto tissue paper. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To print a picture on tissue paper. You need regular printer paper. You will then put tissue paper on the copy paper with removable adhesive.
    Print your picture just like you would if you were printing it out onto the printer paper. Color in as desired, cut and add to candle.

    ReplyDelete