Saturday, June 8, 2013

PURPLE WEDDING

This is a card that I made as a wedding card, but can easily be turned into a card for many occasions.  This one came from the Disney Classics cartridge with Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hater.  I cut off the candle, added the flower, the rhinestones, and glitter glue.  Not exactly where I thought I would find my cake, but it was fun coming up with another use for the cake.  I cant wait to use the actual cake with the candle.  I think a nice white cake, with 2 different colors of frosting trim for a childs birthday would be fun.







































SUPPLIES:
STAMPS: NONE
PAPER: black, white, purple (recollections from Michaels)
CRICUT CARTRIDGE: Disney Classics (with alice n wonderland)
MISC: spellbinders, purple chalk, purple rhinestones, prima flower, glitter glue

HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY! ROBIN

No comments:

Post a Comment