Thursday, June 6, 2013

TEDDY BEAR PARADE

Here is a two page spread that I did for an 8x8 baby girl album.  A friend of mine gave me a bunch of craft items as she no longer has time to do crafting.  So I told her I would make a baby book for her and so far she is loving the pages. I hope you enjoy it as well.

SUPPLIES
PAPER: White, pattern paper from large paper book, pink - recollections (michaels), lt green - recollections ( michaels ), blue - recollections (michaels).
RIBBON: from daughters old dress when she was little and it was coming apart.  I am not a sewer and she outgrew the dress!!!
CRICUT: teddy bear parade
PEACHY KEEN: teddy bear faces stamp
PUNCH: Photo corner - stampin' up
MISC: stampin' up chalk (cheeks), flowers, rhinestones and pearls from stash, spellbinders die cut, white gel pen, glitter glue


HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY! ROBIN

No comments:

Post a Comment