Friday, December 4, 2009

BREAKFAST WITH LOVE

NO CRAFT POST TODAY!
So the people that really know me, know that I hate to cook. I can do it, but I don't like it very much. So the other morning, I got up bright and early and made these great pancakes. I used my batter shaper for the first time and I loved it. The kids and my husband liked it as well. Mornings during the week, are pretty simple around our house. Mainly cereal, toast, instant oatmeal....something quick while we are trying to get out of the house for school and work. Anyway, while I was making these great pancakes, guess what I was thinking of. What can I make for a card using hearts? Can you believe I was trying to come up with a design from food. Never put it past me as to where I can find inspiration for my crafts!



Please leave me a comment to let me know that you stopped by.

HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY!
ROBIN

No comments:

Post a Comment