Sunday, December 27, 2009

BIRDS N BLOOMS 2

Here is another stamp in the set that I received for Christmas! I have had fun just stamping and coloring these birds. Again, I used the colors out of the birds and blooms magazines I received. I have a couple of engagements coming up that these will work perfect for.
STAMPS: set I received for xmas (not SU)
PAPER: whisper white, bermuda bay, not quite navy
INK: green galore, glorious green, basic black, tempting turquoise, real red, yoyo yellow, pale plum, white gel pen
MISC: fire rhinestone brads, mat pack

Please leave me a comment to let me know that you stopped by.

To place an order for anything I have shown, please go to my website at robins.stampinup.net and click on the SHOP NOW button at the top right corner.

HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY!
ROBIN

1 comment:

  1. Stamping stuff for Christmas is always the best! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete