Saturday, December 26, 2009

BIRDS N BLOOMS

This is a fun set that I received for Christmas. A friend of mine gave me some old BIRD & BLOOMS magazines, so I took the colors out of there to create this one. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and wishing you all an amazing HAPPY NEW YEAR!
SUPPLIES:
STAMPS: clear bird set received for christmas (not SU), asian artistry (hostess 2 set)
PAPER: whisper white, pink passion, real red, crushed curry
INK: ruby red stamp pad, (markers) = eggplant envy, basic black, mauve mist, real red, creamy caramel, old olive, barely banana, ruby red & white gel pen
MISC: scallop oval punch, wide oval punch, glue dots, snail adhesive, fire rhinestone brads, mat pack

Please leave me a comment to let me know that you stopped by.

To place an order for anything I have shown, please go to my website at robins.stampinup.net and click on the SHOP NOW button at the top right corner.

HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY!
ROBIN

No comments:

Post a Comment