Wednesday, November 4, 2009

NEW DEMO + MY DIGITAL STUDIO + STARTER KIT

With the launch of our much anticipated My Digital Studio software, new recruits can purchase an exclusive Starter Kit that includes My Digital Studio, in addition to stamps, inks, and accessories.
Starter Kit Price: $185 (over $295 value!)

Digital+ Starter Kit Contents:
My Digital Studio software
Party Hearty and Petal Pizzazz stamp sets
Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
Earth Elements assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pads
Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red Stampin' Write markers
Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
Real Red 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon
Button Latte Designer buttons
Stampin' Dimensionals
Mini Glue Dots
SNAIL Adhesive
Business supplies (product catalogs, order forms, training DVD, and other supplies)
*** If you would like to become a demonstrator and join my group, please email at the following
To place an order for anything I have shown, please go to my website at robins.stampinup.net

HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY!
ROBIN

No comments:

Post a Comment