Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

Home for the holidays! I got this set last year and I have had a lot of fun with it. It really reminds me of an old time christmas with kids, hot cocoa, good fun, warm fireplace, you get the idea!
The main layout I cased from Denise Marshall, who was showcased on Linda Heller's blog. The touch of color I cased from Barb Mann on SCS. I hope you enjoy!
SUPPLIES
STAMPS: home for christmas
PAPER: very vanilla, chocolate chip, soft suede
INK: versa-mark, ruby red, barely banana, creamy caramel, mellow moss (stampin' write markers)
MISC: big shot, finial press embossing folder, gold ep, 5/8" real red grosgrain ribbon, embossing buddy, hemp twine, ticket corner punch

To place an order for anything I have shown, please go to my website at robins.stampinup.net

HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY!
ROBIN

No comments:

Post a Comment