Saturday, November 28, 2009

CHIC BOUTIQUE

CHIC BOUTIQUE is one of my favorite stamp sets and when I came across this card that Mary Fish showed on her blog made by Carrie Fitch, I knew that I just had to case it. The full color is the real image and the 2 images below are the same picture, but I took a picture of them with a mode on my camera known as color accent. I just had to show these as well. I might just case the case with the colors from the accent pictures. They would make great color combos.

SUPPLIES:
STAMPS: chic boutique
PAPER: very vanilla, pink passion, bermuda bay, real red
INK: pink passion, basic black (ink pads), taken with teal, pink passion, real red (stampin' write markers)
MISC: dazzling diamonds, modern label punch,ticket corner punch, glue dots, big shot, embossing folder, dimensionals, 3/8" white tafeta ribbon, snail adhesive


The pink accent photo is used with just the pink passion and the other photo is used with the bermuda bay color.

















To place an order for anything I have shown, please go to my website at robins.stampinup.net
and click on the SHOP NOW button in the upper right hand corner.

HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY!
ROBIN

2 comments:

  1. Robin- These variations are gorgeous! I love the colors and all that texture. What a neat camera feature, too! I am honored that you liked my card!

    Take Care,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on Carrie's original. Gotta love that sparkly dress! Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete