Friday, October 23, 2009

HALLOWEEN CANDY

Halloween is coming up so quickly! The kids will have a party at school next friday, so I started in early on these little gifts. I cased the little Frankensteins from Connie Collins. We were going to put them on some flat suckers, but when we actually found some, my son decided that he like the NERDS better. The HAPPY HALLOWEEN is punched out and put on some STARBURST...yummy! Please read below each picture for the supplies used. If you would like to purchase anything that I used, please click on the banner on the side of my blog.




SUPPLIES:
PAPER: basic black, certainly celery
INK: basic black stampin' write marker
MISC: curly label punch, glue pen, stick strip,
google eyes (from old stash)



















SUPPLIES
STAMP: house of haunts
PAPER: certainly celery
INK: basic black classic ink pad
MISC: designer label punch
















HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY!
ROBIN

No comments:

Post a Comment