Sunday, October 11, 2009

CLASSIC ANGEL

I have a couple of pictures to show you today. Over the weekend, we had a little bit of snow fall and 2 of my kids were out making snow angels. This is the most perfect snow angel that I have ever seen done. This one is such a perfect keeper that I will be scrapbooking it with MY DIGITAL STUDIO for sure.





















So here is a birthday card that I made for a friend ours. His birthday is tomorrow, October 12th and I can't wait for him to see the card. I hope he enjoys it as much as each family member had a part in making it for him. This particular card was a case from galej on scs.


SUPPLIES:
STAMPS: classic pickups & canvas background stamp (both are retired)
PAPER: not quite navy, chocolate chip, very vanilla
INK: not quite navy
MISC: key tag punch (retired), word window punch, silver brads, big shot, texture plates kit #4

HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY!
ROBIN

No comments:

Post a Comment