Thursday, October 15, 2009

BUILD A BEAR NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS

I am still loving the Build a Bear dies and stamps that are an exclusive collection of Stampin' Up.
I already used the die cut of the little bear, but I could not get rid of the negative piece, so below is what I came up with. The clothes reminded me of jammies, so could not pass this up at all.
If you would like to purchase any of the items I have used today, please click here to visit my stampin up site. Click on the shop now button at the top right hand corner. You can order it online and have it shipped directly to your home.

SUPPLIES:
STAMPS: wandering words
PAPER: very vanilla, garden green, real red, chocolate chip, basic black, whisper white
INK: (ink pads) - chocolate chip, close to cocoa, ( stampin' write markers) - basic black, rose red, glorious green
MISC: big shot, bear die and bear negative image, beary merry die, (both in the holiday mini), google eyes, silver brads, 2-way glue pen, whisper white taffeta ribbon, sponge, q-tip, pop dots, glue dots, stamp-a-majig

TIPS:
1. use the negative image to sponge the bear
2. use the q-tips to color in his ears
BEAR DIE ( 117977)
BEARY MERRY DIE (117980)
SILVER BRADS (104336)
TAFFEAT RIBBON (109070)
***Also don't forget about the weekly deals and the clearance rack***

( INSIDE OF THE CARD)





HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY!
ROBIN

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin! This lil' bear card is soo cute! I love how you stamped the inside of the card with Santa & his reindeer! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete