Thursday, April 28, 2011

MOTHERS DAY

I made a mothers day card for a friend of mine to send to her mom. 
I cased this card from ZGRANDMA on SCS. 
 I really liked how it turned out and hope that her mom loves it just as much I do. 
I was having a hard time with the paper flowers, so I used some of my prima flowers I had.


All supplies used are from Stampin Up unless noted.
Paper: very vanilla, yellow, glossy
Ink: gold/brown spray mist, melon mambo, yoyo yellow, only orange, glorious green
Misc: ribbon (my stash), flowers (prima), fire rhinestone brad, hodgepodge hardware

I misted the glossy cardstock with the gold/brown mist and set it aside to dry for a few minutes.
Then I used a sponge, dipped into my ink pads and swished and swiped it on the
glossy cardstock in random patterns.

HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY!
ROBIN

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. Don't you just love the way the background works out!

    ReplyDelete