Saturday, April 9, 2011

MONSTER HIGH

My daughter Kaley had a birthday party to attend today.  We went shopping and one of the things we got for her friend was this MONSTER HIGH purse.  So when we got home, I made the card to go with the purse using the Stampin Up set JUST JAWING.  I made some alterations, but tried to make it as close to the purse as possible.  I took the pictures (see below), and there was a ton of items in the background, so I was playing with my COREL system and managed to come up with the layout below using my MDS and some fun fonts I downloaded. I hope you enjoy!



SUPPLIES:
STAMPS: just jawing
PAPER: bright pink, whisper white
INK: black stazon, basic black stampin write marker
Misc: black embossing powder, ribbon and rhinestones from stash

HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY! ROBIN

No comments:

Post a Comment