Sunday, February 21, 2010

ENJOY EVERY MOMENT

 Here are some really cute cards that I cased from Karen Motz.  I love the simplicity of this design. We will be sending them to some co-workers for a training session they put on for my husbands work. 
I hope you enjoy!
























SUPPLIES: ( ALL SUPPLIES ARE STAMPIN UP UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED)
STAMPS: enjoy every moment
PAPER: whisper white, basic black, day/night dsp, crushed curry, pacific point, pink passion, certainly celery
INK: basic black, summer sun, pink passion, pacific point, kiwi kiss
MISC: snail adhesive, mat pack, paper piercer, corduroy buttons (kiwi kiss, summer sun, pacific point, pretty in pink), scallop trim border punch, curly label punch, black satin ribbon

HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY!
ROBIN SOBLIROS

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous! I'm tickled that you liked my cards enough to case!!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete