Sunday, February 28, 2010

COOL CAT 2

I had so much fun making the first card that when I was looking around at the others on SCS, I spotted one and just had to case it from ldebski.  This is one that I am also going to present to my friend and let her choose between the 2 cards for her other friends birthday. I was going for a kind of retro looking cat! 
I hope you enjoy!  

SUPPLIES: (ALL SUPPLIES ARE STAMPIN UP UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED).
STAMPS: COOL CAT, RETRO CIRCLES ARE FROM THE OLD STASH
PAPER: WHISPER WHITE, MELON MAMBO, CRUSHED CURRY
INK: BASIC BLACK, REAL RED, ONLY ORANGE, GREEN GALORE ( I ALSO USED THE MATCHING STAMPIN WRITE MARKERS TO COLOR IN THE FACIAL FEATURES AND THE KITTY COLLAR.
MISC: SCALLOP BORDER PUNCH, SPONGE DAUBER, SNAIL ADHESIVE

HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY!
ROBIN

1 comment: