Saturday, July 18, 2009

MOJO MONDAY 071309

Today I did my very first MOJO MONDAY sketch. I took the color design from a fellow SU demo that was wearing an awesome shirt. The colors on the shirt were actually barely banana, sahara sand, certainly celery, and baja breeze, (at least this is what we came up with). It had a real simple flower design, but I decided to use MERCI (retired) instead. I hope you enjoy!





















SUPPLIES:
PAPER: whisper white, old olive, crushed curry, chocolate chip
INK: craft white, soft suede, crushed curry, baja breeze (retired in-color), kiwi kiss (retired in-color)
STAMP SET: merci (retired)
MISC: versa-mark stamp pad, white embossing powder, heat gun, paper cutter, pop dots, barely banana grosgrain ribbon 5/8" (bundle special no longer available), sponges, key tag punch (retired)

1. sponge the colors onto whisper white card stock
2. stamp the image into the versa-mark pad and put on the sponged card stock
3. emboss with white embossing powder, I did not brush all the extra powder off, I wanted to add a little extra bling to it
4. stamp the image (MERCI) on a seperate piece of whisper white and used the key tag punch to punch out
5. sponged old olive around the edges
6. cut a piece of old olive and attached to a piece of crushed curry
7. attach ribbon to a piece of chocolate chip paper
8. assemble the card, I used pop dots to pop up the chocolate chip paper with the ribbon

*** HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY ***
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment