Monday, November 18, 2013

JOLLY CHRISTMAS

I am finally making Christmas cards! 
 I am not making multiples of the same one this year, but all kinds. 
Here is just two of them and I will show more later. I normally get my ideas off of Pinterest so I can not tell you who posted this originally otherwise I would love to give them credit.  I do have most of the measurements for this card, but normally I just cut things to what I think look good.  The cards are all 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  The JOLLY on white is cut to 2x3, the mat is 2 1/4 x 3 1/4.  The fireplace is 4 inch wide, not sure how tall.  I did score it at 1/2" and 3/4" to make the mantel before I used the scallop edge punch.
I hope you enjoy!
 
 


SUPPLIES:
PAPER: RECOLLECTIONS (solid colors & designer (ALL GIRL)
STAMP: Festive & Fun (stampin' up)
INK: black Stazon, stampin' write markers (stampin' up)
PUNCH: scallop, Christmas sock (stampin' up)
MISC: brads from stash, glitter, stickles
 
 
HAVE A STAMPING GREAT DAY!
ROBIN

No comments:

Post a Comment